1. MISS Schoenmakers, (9) (Mayer, Brace), 7:27
1. BAR Scheifele, (3) (Behenna, Pearson), 7:58
1. MISS Brace, (11) (Percy, Mayer), 18:32 (PP)
2. BAR Scheifele, (4) , 7:32
3. MISS Corrente, (3) (Carrick, Harris), 6:48
3. BAR Pearson, (14) , 8:44
OT. MISS Schoenmakers, (10) (Wise, Percy), 3:09
Goalies Barrie GA Mins SH SVS PIM
35 Niederberger, Mathias 4 63:09 27 23 0
Goalies Mississauga GA Mins SH SVS PIM
34 Anderson, JP 3 63:09 33 30 0
3 Player of Note:
1) Tanner Pearson LW Barrie - On back to back nights he was either the first or second best player on the ice. Love his intensity and his skill. Just a player that wants the puck and ram it down the other team throat. Fantastic and very effective player all over the ice.
2) Mark Scheifele C Barrie - Scheifele and Pearson were the two best players on the ice in back to back nights. Scheifele and Pearson are very much a dynamic duo. Both love rushing with the puck and crashing crease. They are prett interchangable in the way they play. Barrie has a real solid base to build a fantastic team around.
3) Derek Schoenmakers RW Mississsauga - Played the hero tonight by potting the overtime winner. Had two goals on the night. Plays a very simple yet effective game. Doesn't play a lot with the puck as quickly distributes or shoots when the puck is on his stick. For some players thats the best thing to do. Just an up and down winger that doesn't mind getting his nose dirty either in the corners or in the front of the net.